How to use the dowsnload templates in show.kit?(Read 9933 times)
How to use the dowsnload templates in show.kit? on: June 09, 2013, 12:23:30 PM
Hi

I recently reloaded my laptop and when I re-installed Show.Kit. When i run the program, i find only the default templates. I thought it would be a simple matter to download it again but all the templates (extras.show-kit.com) or from show.kit download menu. But there have been two anomalies:

1) If I download the templates directly from the website and then manually move them in designated folders below, the program does not see them. It is as if I had not copied any files".sks". For example, I downloaded all the intro and then I moved the files .sks into the folder "intro", but I can not use them anyway. why?

2) I tried to run the download directly from the program using the "Templates / Download more templates" but nothing happens, I get the message: "No templates available".

Well I know that you've abandoned this fabulous program, but continue to sell ignoring the needs of customers and without updating the program and its features. So I can not use the program ...

Can you help me?I use Windows 7 64bit

Re: How to use the dowsnload templates in show.kit? Reply #1 on: June 11, 2013, 05:24:02 PM
Hello,

1. I regret to inform you that Show.kit is not our priority product currently.

2. Please, download the required templates from "http://www.extras.show-kit.com/" and open them in Show.Kit 2.X. Thereafter, every time you start Show.Kit you can select the desired template in the templates box.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5