Convert SWF to FLA wont work(Read 18172 times)
Convert SWF to FLA wont work on: June 25, 2006, 03:15:31 PM
Hey everyone , Im using Flash Decompiler build 2.9.0.349 with winXP SP1

when I load a SWF file and try to convert to FLA , I click the Convert... button but nothing happends, just ignors me. same goes for EXPORT.

anyone have any idea why this happends? Thanks in advance !

Convert SWF to FLA wont work Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 04:13:12 PM
1) Do you mean you get no dialog window for configuring SWF to FLA convertion and Export SWF objects options? Can you invoke the window by hitting F6 or Ctrl+F6?

Or do you mean that you are able to open the dialog window of those options but don't get any result on clicking the buttons the complete conversion? Did you select the "Export path"?

2) Is the button "Convert SWF to FLA" disabled (greyed out) when you are trying to click on it?

3) Are you able to use SWF objects replacement option and SAVE CHANGES after applying replacement? To know more about SWF objects replacement visit http://www.eltima.com/ccc/faq.php?do=article&articleid=17

Convert SWF to FLA wont work Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 11:06:14 PM
Quote from: janna
1) Do you mean you get no dialog window for configuring SWF to FLA convertion and Export SWF objects options? Can you invoke the window by hitting F6 or Ctrl+F6?

Or do you mean that you are able to open the dialog window of those options but don't get any result on clicking the buttons the complete conversion? Did you select the "Export path"?

2) Is the button "Convert SWF to FLA" disabled (greyed out) when you are trying to click on it?

3) Are you able to use SWF objects replacement option and SAVE CHANGES after applying replacement? To know more about SWF objects replacement visit http://www.eltima.com/ccc/faq.php?do=article&articleid=17

Hey,
1) Cant get the dialog open , nothing happends when I click Convert SWF to FLA.. and I cant get it open with F6 or\and CTRL+F6
2) the button isnt disabled, Im clicking it and nothing happends
3) when I try to use the replacment object I just get a violetion in memory or somthing like that

and I tried reinstalling it a few times..

Convert SWF to FLA wont work Reply #3 on: June 27, 2006, 12:12:47 PM
After multiple tests we were not able to reproduce the problem under the same OS type. Please let me know:

* does it happens whatever file you open?

* do you use a registered version? what does your About screen  states?

* which version of Flash player you have on the PC?
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 11:48:46 AM by janna »

Convert SWF to FLA wont work Reply #4 on: April 05, 2007, 04:01:11 PM
Same here   happends to all the  swf files  nothing wont pop up when you press it
Full Reg to Chrisxcon
Flash dec ver 2.99 360
Macromedia Flash Player 8.0

Convert SWF to FLA wont work Reply #5 on: April 05, 2007, 05:43:19 PM
Please, send us your Registration info, your Order ID (Ref#) to support@eltima.com in order to investigate your issue. And refer to this forum in your email in order to let us know that it is you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5