Flash'In'App Xcode integration.(Read 18991 times)
Flash'In'App Xcode integration. on: January 13, 2011, 11:45:10 AM
Hi, I m new to xcode and generally to mac development environment, and I have some difficulties to make FlashInApp work correctly.
I have inserted the framework into my project, but when I am compiling it, I receive the following errors:

1) FlashInApp/FlashInApp.h: No such file or directory.
2) Expected specifier-qualifier-list before ESFlashView.

It is a 32-bit application.

Any help or any detailed information on how to correctly import the Flash'In'App framework into my project would be welcome, because I couldn't found any on the online documentation.

Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2011, 11:53:08 AM by hantouan »

Re: Flash'In'App Xcode integration. Reply #1 on: January 13, 2011, 04:47:29 PM
I have inserted the framework into my project
How exactly did you do this? Did you simply copy file into the project folder?

In order to add a framework it is necessary to right-click the project tree and select Add > Existing Framework > and select FlashInApp.framework

The fact is that errors that you've described occur only when Xcode can't find the framework during compilation.

If you added Flash'In'App to you project as described above, then right-click application target in the project tree and select "Get Info". In the pop-up dialog switch to "Build" tab, find "Framework Search Paths" item and make sure that the path for FlashInApp.framework is correct.

Re: Flash'In'App Xcode integration. Reply #2 on: January 14, 2011, 09:59:13 AM
Hello and thank you for your responce.
I 've looked at the project and searched for the "Framework Search Paths" and they seem to be valid.

Notice that when i perform the following change:
#import <FlashInApp/FlashInApp.h> -> #import "FlashInApp/FlashInApp.h"

The compiler finds the path correctly, but it requires me to make this change to all FlashInApp headers which is not intented to be so.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Flash'In'App Xcode integration. Reply #3 on: January 14, 2011, 10:34:47 AM
I would like to mention that I receive the above compile errors when I am compiling the Flash'In'App samples too.

I do not have problem compiling the application without the #import <FlashInApp/FlashInApp.h> statement.

Should I put the framework in a specific folder? Framework paths and header paths are correctly defined.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2011, 11:41:31 AM by hantouan »

Re: Flash'In'App Xcode integration. Reply #4 on: January 14, 2011, 03:31:47 PM
Finally I managed to work around the problem, I suppose it was something with the include paths.

Unfortunately, I m facing another issue, when I try to create the view programmatically:

flashView = [[ESFlashView alloc] initWithFrame:NSMakeRect(100, 100, 800, 600)];

I receive the following error:

"Cannot find interface declaration for 'ESFlashView'"

Any thoughts?

Thank you in advance.

Re: Flash'In'App Xcode integration. Reply #5 on: January 19, 2011, 11:14:43 AM
I have replied to you by e-mail. Please, reply to support[at]eltima.com for further investigation. Thank you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5