CommanderOne PRO - ability to change hotkey for opening folder(Read 3589 times)
First of all, I would like to stay that after few minutes of trying free version of CommanderOne I immediately purchased PRO version. Good job, I really like it.

One thing I am missing is ability to change the default hotkey for navigating to folder (opening folder). I would like to replace default "Enter" with "Command + Arrow Down".

I will have more suggestions.

Thanks
Milan

Re: CommanderOne PRO - ability to change hotkey for opening folder Reply #1 on: October 22, 2015, 01:16:07 PM
Hello,

Thank you for your feedback. We have already received several similar requests but with different shortcut preferences from other customers. We will consider including such shortcut in future upgrades of Commander One

Re: CommanderOne PRO - ability to change hotkey for opening folder Reply #2 on: October 25, 2015, 09:28:14 AM
Great! What's your road map? When do you expect the new release? I am your big supporter, volunteering to beta test!

Re: CommanderOne PRO - ability to change hotkey for opening folder Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 01:45:01 PM
I am sorry, but we can't specify the exact date of the release of the upcoming version, but we expect it soon.

Thank you for your offer, regarding Beta testing. I have forwarded your contact details to the corresponding department, and they may get in touch with you shortly.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5