PRO versions(Read 3436 times)
PRO versions on: June 10, 2016, 01:29:25 AM
Hi Bogdan,
Finally bought them! but only personal licenses of the "PRO" products.
Even with your offers to go to Family licenses, I can't really afford such an offer.
I will probably upgrade my main computer OS X 10.10 (which is buggy) to 10.11
Date: 6/1/2016

but what a marketing strategy !  ;D

The activation code for your Folx PRO license will be sent in a separate email from Eltima Software.
So I'm waiting… your email  8) .
PRO version of Folx
• enables torrents search directly from the application. No need to browse through multiple torrent trackers to find what you need. Enter a keyword in Folx, and it will search for it in its extensive list of torrent trackers and display a list of relevant results.
• Can split the downloads in up to ten threads, which can dramatically increase the download speed.
• Gain full control over the downloading speed by either adjusting it manually or allowing Folx to do that automatically for optimal traffic allocation.
• Choose the most suitable time for starting the download and set up how Folx will behave upon finishing the download: shut down the system, switch to sleeping mode, or simply quit Folx.
• All music and videos downloaded with Folx can automatically go to iTunes playlists with the names as the tags assigned to downloads.
• When starting new downloads from websites requiring authentication, you can ask Folx to remember login and password. Next time Folx is downloading from this website, you won’t need to enter login and password. You can also keep passwords for FTP and HTTP websites in Folx. Free version of Folx lets you save two entries.
• Download videos from YouTube with Folx with the possibility to set the format for the downloaded video. When you don’t actually need the video and only want to have a soundtrack from it, Folx is of great help! Downloads can be performed manually, immediately upon the video discovery or at a certain schedule.
@loverdose

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5