flash decompiler very slow... not multi threaded.(Read 8140 times)
flash decompiler very slow... not multi threaded. on: October 08, 2016, 03:32:15 PM
nowadays computer and laptop have all i5/i7 and CPU have at least 4-6 cores, its time flash decompiler gets updated to multi threaded.. especially with large .swf file or contains large amount of script/video files

whenever open .swf file, I check my cpu usage with gadget meter and window task manager, only 1 thread out of 8 threads are used (i7 4 cores 8 threads..)  which tells me the software isn't fully taking advantage of cpu's new instruction nor amount of cores.  the same-thing applies to when extracting videos/audios etc from .swf file, extremely slow only 1 core is being utilized.

this is extremely annoying as some files take 4-5 minutes to fully load each time.. please improve this in the upcoming flash trillix update that uses multi core processor. unless this is already a feature i dont see any settings in the new 5.3 versoin.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2016, 03:34:35 PM by unityole »

Re: flash decompiler very slow... not multi threaded. Reply #1 on: October 13, 2016, 09:52:20 PM
Eltima, is it possible to get some sort of response or acknowledgement? any upcoming changes for this? im sure im not the only one thats having performance issue of this software running on single threading.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5