cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro(Read 6156 times)
cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro on: September 18, 2016, 07:04:55 PM
Hi: running Commander One Pro, bought on yr website, but cannot see my iPhone. How do I mount the iPhone 6?
OS X 10.11.6

Thx!

Re: cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro Reply #1 on: September 19, 2016, 04:04:45 PM
Hi,

I am sorry, but the App Store version is not able to mount iOS devices. The App Store version of Commander One is a bit more limited, comparing to the version from our web-site, due to App Sandbox restrictions.

The comparison chart between Commander One with PRO Pack, and Commander One Pro from App Store, can be found here: http://mac.eltima.com/free-file-manager-appstore.html?utm_source=appstore&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=c1appstore

Re: cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro Reply #2 on: September 19, 2016, 04:24:49 PM
Hi: I am running the Pro Pack bought on your website, not the App store version.
Thx for helping.

Re: cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro Reply #3 on: September 19, 2016, 04:39:01 PM
What version number of Commander One are you using?

What iOS version does your device run?

Could you please send us the console log?

1) launch Console.app;
2) select "Clear display" in the console;
3) launch Commander One;
4) reproduce the issue;
5) copy and send us the records from the console.

Re: cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro Reply #4 on: September 19, 2016, 07:10:50 PM
Commander One Ver. 1.5.2.2055
iOS Ver. 10.0.1
 The console log is in the attachment. The iPhone does not show; I am not sure if I have to connect it with some tool or if it should show up by itself (it is connected by USB, it shows up in iTunes).

Re: cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro Reply #5 on: September 20, 2016, 05:23:41 PM
Our engineers say that they are aware of this issue and will do their best to fix it asap.

As a temporary workaround, please execute the following command in the terminal:

sudo chmod -R 777 /var/db/lockdown

Re: cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro Reply #6 on: September 20, 2016, 08:11:04 PM
great, thx!
What does this do? sudo is always a risk ...

Re: cannot see iPhone on Commander One Pro Reply #7 on: September 21, 2016, 09:53:11 AM
After the latest iTunes update this file became unavailable for reading for other applications, when it is responsible for connecting iOS devices. This command lets other apps (particularly Commander One) read this file.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5