Differences between Folx GO+ and Folx Pro upgrade policies(Read 5988 times)
Hello and thank you for accepting my subscription to the Eltima Forum,

I plan to buy a Folx License for my Mac and i would like to understand the difference between upgrade policy for Folx Pro and Folx GO+ on Apple Store. Will the latter be upgraded every time there is a new major version for free ? Is it possible to have multiple version of Folx on the App Store ?

Thank you

Re: Differences between Folx GO+ and Folx Pro upgrade policies Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 03:28:19 PM
Hello Malik,

Thank you for contacting us.

> "Will the latter be upgraded every time there is a new major version for free ?"

Yes. The App Store version of Folx (Folx GO/GO+) can be upgraded for free in the tab Updates in App Store app when we release new major versions.

The version of Folx that we distribute through our website is being upgraded according  to our Upgrade Policy. Thus,  all minor upgrades within a major version (5.0, 5.1, 5.2) will be free for you and all further major upgrades (5.X - 6.X) can be purchased with a 50% discount.

Our Upgrade Policy is listed here: http://wiki.eltima.com/policies/upgrade-policy.html

Also, please note that Folx GO/GO+  from the App Store and Folx PRO from our site are different products with different sets of features and different prices. For more information about  the difference between these versions, please follow the next link: http://wiki.eltima.com/knowledge-base/folx-editions.html

> "Is it possible to have multiple version of Folx on the App Store ?"

Unfortunately,  this question is not quite clear for us. Could you please let us know what versions of Folx you would like to have in the App Store and why?

Thank you.

Re: Differences between Folx GO+ and Folx Pro upgrade policies Reply #2 on: October 08, 2016, 01:55:10 AM
Thank you for the clear answers. Regarding the last question, you answered to it by underlining that new versions of folx go+ Will be available for free on App Store if we purshase the product. I was not looking for a specific version of it, i was just trying to understand the pros and cons of go+ version vs pro, in particular regarding the future updates.

Re: Differences between Folx GO+ and Folx Pro upgrade policies Reply #3 on: October 08, 2016, 07:32:58 PM
Hello,

I just bought the Folx GO+ version from Apple  Store as i thought it was an appropriate choice from my needs. I didn' really need torrent and youtube features. If i want to upgrade to Pro version from your site, will it be possible ?

Thank you for the support

Re: Differences between Folx GO+ and Folx Pro upgrade policies Reply #4 on: October 10, 2016, 03:02:13 PM
Yes. As usual we provide a 50% discount for Folx PRO license to our customers who bought Folx at the Mac App Store but want to use the functionality of Folx PRO from our site.

To get the discount, please contact us at  mailto:support@eltima.com and send us a screenshot from your Purchase History confirming your purchase of Folx GO+.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5