Commander One - Editing current directory path(Read 6140 times)
Commander One - Editing current directory path on: November 27, 2016, 09:42:19 AM
Hi,
Please add feature editing current directory path by click. Just as in explorer in Windows and Total Commander.
http://fastpic.ru/

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 12:19:06 PM
Hello,

We plan to add this feature in the future updates of Commander One.

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 06:20:31 PM
Good news, thanks!

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 02:45:53 PM
Hi
In my opinion, this is the most important feature that is missing in current version.
I know a lot of users that would buy this tool only if it would have this feature.
Fingers crossed it gets implemented soon.
Best regards

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #4 on: March 30, 2017, 12:58:23 PM
Hello,

We are working upon the improvement of Commander One at the moment. So I can assure you that the new enhanced version of the software will become available very soon.

Kind regards,

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #5 on: August 21, 2019, 01:38:10 PM
Unfortunately, after few years we are still unable to edit the path.  :(
How hard it is to when user goes to Go -> Go to folder, dialog shows current path so the user can just edit, if it's so difficult to add option to edit path where the path is shown.
Simon

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #6 on: August 30, 2019, 11:50:08 AM
If you purchased the site version of the app, you can proceed the following way:
- Go to Command Line;
- Enter "cd", press Space;
- Press ctrl+shit+enter so the full path will be inserted. In result, there will be "cd /Users/username"
- Modify it manually and click Enter

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #7 on: May 28, 2020, 01:56:34 PM
If you purchased the site version of the app, you can proceed the following way:
- Go to Command Line;
- Enter "cd", press Space;
- Press ctrl+shit+enter so the full path will be inserted. In result, there will be "cd /Users/username"
- Modify it manually and click Enter

This not working for me. I bought my license through Budlehunt and installed CommanderOne with
brew cask install commander-one

This should be site version? Right?

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #8 on: June 04, 2020, 12:07:27 PM
In order to assist you, please describe your step-by-step actions you take. Also send us a video of your actions (support@electronic.us).

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #9 on: June 07, 2020, 05:53:12 AM
You wrote that command line works only with site version of Commander One, but for some reason it doesn't work at all for me. Everything else works as described, but after I click enter, nothing happens and directory doesn't change.

Since my issue is not directly related with this topic I will open new thread for it.

Re: Commander One - Editing current directory path Reply #10 on: June 11, 2020, 09:03:15 AM
Please describe your step-by-step actions you take. Also send us a video of your actions (support@electronic.us).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5