Using Folx with multiple zippyshare links?(Read 6465 times)
Using Folx with multiple zippyshare links? on: May 27, 2018, 01:49:25 PM
Hello, I'm wondering if it's possible in any way to use Folx to download a file that has been split and uploaded to zippyshare with multiple links. Like in the picture I've attached to the post.

If I select and right click and send them to folx it downloads the .html for the links instead of the actual file. Only other way I've found to download it is to visit each link manually and right click the download button and paste that into folx. I know using jDownloader works fine, but I really like Folx and I'm not willing to use jDownloader just for this.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2018, 01:53:10 PM by Muscar »

Re: Using Folx with multiple zippyshare links? Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 03:49:24 PM
Hello Muscar. According to the screenshot you provided the links are html pages, from which you get to the direct link where the content is stored, that is why when you download, for example,

www51.zippyshare.com/v/ev88cJbp/file.html

Folx downloads the html page instead of the .rar file which is only reachable by the direct link insider this html page.

Thus, the only option is to get to these direct links manually and download needed content from the direct links one by one. Or, as an option, Folx is a convenient torrent client and you may check such tv series in search and download them much faster in several clicks.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5