Airy Download Error(Read 2516 times)
Airy Download Error on: June 23, 2019, 09:22:29 PM
I've purchased Airy but I'm not able to download any YouTube videos becuase it finished with error:

"We processed your links, but some videos cannot be downloaded for various reasons. These links were skipped. Skipped 1 of 1 links."

Info:
- MacOS Mojave (10.14.5)
- Airy version: 3.8.212

Trying to download vides:
I can't get here the direct url for youtube because 'Sorry, you are note allowed to post external links'
... but finally I'm not able to download any video...

Re: Airy Download Error Reply #1 on: June 24, 2019, 08:33:44 PM
I have the exact same issue. And it all occurred after I updated the Airy to new version.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2019, 08:38:22 PM by luvv0907 »

Re: Airy Download Error Reply #2 on: July 01, 2019, 02:52:36 PM
In order to resolve this issue, please update Airy up to the latest version 3.214.

If the problem still persists, please do the following:

1. Launch the Safari browser and press ‘cmd+option+e’ keyboard combination for cleaning the cache.
2. Restart Airy

After these steps have been taken, everything should work as stated.

Re: Airy Download Error Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 08:47:15 PM
Hi

I am running Airy 3.8.214 and re-booted my machine, cleared cache etc... still Airy crashes....

any ideas?

Re: Airy Download Error Reply #4 on: July 05, 2019, 10:56:53 AM
Hi

I am running Airy 3.8.214 and re-booted my machine, cleared cache etc... still Airy crashes....

any ideas?

We are sorry for the problems that you've encountered with our software. In order to help you resolve the issue, could you kindly provide us with the following additional information via email support@eltima.com?

* A screenshot of Airy 'About' screen;

* A screenshot of 'About this Mac' screen;

* An example of the video file that you have an issue with;

* Console log (Go to: ~/Applications/Utilities/Console.app -> All Messages -> choose "Clear Display" and specify "Airy" in Filters. Then launch Airy and reproduce the issue. Finally, copy the log into the text editor and send it to us).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5