iOS file transfer - how?(Read 1032 times)
iOS file transfer - how? on: January 21, 2020, 10:26:55 PM
It looks like from all the documentation that iOS devices connected via USB and unlocked should show up in Commander One PRO; but I cannot see them, nor any extensions or other features related to iOS. Android devices work (via MTP), as do network devices and anything else I try - but no iOS.I can see the device in the Finder, and transfer files, but I was hoping to use Command One for this.

Can anyone direct me to what to do to get them to show up? I am on Catalina using Commander One PRO Version 2.4.1 (3176). Thank you!

Re: iOS file transfer - how? Reply #1 on: January 23, 2020, 10:54:20 AM
Please specify whether you use the AppStore or site version of Commander One app.

Re: iOS file transfer - how? Reply #2 on: February 14, 2020, 01:28:46 AM
I am using the App Store version.

Re: iOS file transfer - how? Reply #3 on: February 17, 2020, 10:46:38 AM
The option to mount iOS device is not available for App Store version of Commander One due to Apple’s sandbox restrictions.
Please see the full features list of both, MAS and site version of Commander One PRO:

https://mac.eltima.com/pro-file-manager.html#chart

The App Store version of Commander One has a stripped-down functionality unlike the PRO version from our web site. If the functionality, you've mentioned is of big importance to you, then we can offer you a website version of Commander One PRO. For this, please contact us at support@electronic.us.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5