Cant save pages documents on cloudmounter(Read 1573 times)
Cant save pages documents on cloudmounter on: May 24, 2020, 01:42:53 PM
I have google drive mounted on my mac, using cloudmounter but any time I try to use a pages document that is stored on the drive it cannot autosave and it says "this document could not be saved". When i move the document to my ssd this problem goes away. Has anyone else had this problem?

Re: Cant save pages documents on cloudmounter Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 08:47:38 AM
For us to be able to troubleshoot the problem, please reproduce the issue and send us a Feedback report (Help&Support > Send Feedback). Also, send a screenshot of the error message that you receive.

Re: Cant save pages documents on cloudmounter Reply #2 on: August 17, 2020, 04:59:31 PM
I've had this problem as well. Didn't see this thread before I created a post about it, but it's the same problem, though not limited to Pages. It also happens to me with excel documents.

Re: Cant save pages documents on cloudmounter Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 08:53:49 AM
Please reproduce the issue and send us a Feedback report (Help&Support > Send Feedback). Also, in Feedback report comments please specify if there is any error when auto-save fails.

Re: Cant save pages documents on cloudmounter Reply #4 on: September 20, 2020, 02:09:04 PM
This wasn't working for me... I had the same error.  Today I tried again.  I can open a Keynote or Pages doc by double-clicking it.  After editing, as soon as I click File > Save, CloudMounter says 'Uploading 1 File(s)' and it works properly.

Re: Cant save pages documents on cloudmounter Reply #5 on: September 23, 2020, 04:39:22 PM
Hi Jonny,

We kindly ask you to reproduce the issue and send us a Feedback report from your CloudMounter (Help & Support > Send Feedback).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5