Commander One - better drag & drop support(Read 1854 times)
Commander One - better drag & drop support on: May 28, 2020, 04:56:38 PM
I use drag & drop a lot, but some things simple doesn't work.

Drag and drop works between panes in Commander One itself and between Commander One and Finder in both directions.

It is possible to drag files from Commander One and to drop them in Outlook, but it is not possible to drag attachments from Outlook and to drop them in some folder in Commander One. As a workaround I need to open that folder with Cmd+Alt+O.

It is not possible to drag pictures from webpage to some folder in Commander One, so I need to use same workaround. I tried Chrome, Brave and Safari with same results.

Please add this to your users "wish list" and at least think about it.

Re: Commander One - better drag & drop support Reply #1 on: June 05, 2020, 12:19:54 PM
Thank you for posting your feature request.

Our developers will add such a functionality in future updates of Commander One app.

Re: Commander One - better drag & drop support Reply #2 on: November 24, 2020, 11:59:15 PM
Also it is not possible to drag files or folders within one pane. Instead files and folders are selected with the mouse pointer while dragging. Please make that a selective/ togglable feature in settings, rather than forcing that behavior onto the user. Thank you.

Re: Commander One - better drag & drop support Reply #3 on: December 09, 2020, 09:14:36 AM
​In order to Drag&Drop in Full mode, you should select the files, press the left button on your mouse and drag files aside, not to the top or bottom of the window.
​
If there is another mode is chosen, you can drag files to any side of the window.
​
This performance will be improved in the next updates of the app.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5