1. Folx uses a search engine torrent sites, a list of which is given in the settings. We do not know why the search algorithms for these sites produce irrelevant results. We can offer two solutions:
1. Disable in the settings (Folx -> Preferences ... -> Search) search on eztv, rutor - they show "extra" results. But then the desired results will be less.
2. After completing the search, filter the results using the internal Folx search (Edit → Search or use hotkeys ⌘F ).
produces a bogus out of disk space error
In order to resolve this issue, you need to do the following:
1. Check the path where you download the torrent (right-click on download-> Edit task). If the download path ('Save to') is selected 'Automatic', then the selection will occur according to the tag settings (you can see it in Folx> Preferences-> Tags).
2. Check the write permissions for the folder from point 1 (Finder > right-click on the folder-> 'Get info' > 'Sharing & Permissions' > 'Privilege').
3. Check how much real free space on the disk where the folder from item 1 is located. To do this, open 'Applications' -> 'Utilities' -> 'Disk Utility', select the disk of interest -> right-click -> 'Get info' -> 'Free space parameter'.
If the problem is not found, please contact our Support Team via email firstname.lastname@example.org