FOLX Mac App non-responsive after Big Sur 11.2 Update(Read 1434 times)
FOLX Mac App non-responsive after Big Sur 11.2 Update on: February 06, 2021, 11:23:47 AM
I have contacted support twice this week with no answer, so I will try here. My MacBook Pro just updated to latest version of Big Sur (11.2). Since then, whenever I try to download with Folx the app becomes nonresponsive and I am unable to use the app.

Any suggestions? I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the app and there is nothing that seems to work.

Re: FOLX Mac App non-responsive after Big Sur 11.2 Update Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 09:55:08 AM
Exactly the same issue, if someone have a workaround...

Re: FOLX Mac App non-responsive after Big Sur 11.2 Update Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 10:39:40 AM
Gee... I don't know... Maybe support team, to whom we have already paid a license fee??? Still waiting to hear from you, guys...  :-X

By the way, just updated to Big Sur 11.2.1 and still no change.

Re: FOLX Mac App non-responsive after Big Sur 11.2 Update Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 11:10:04 AM
To fix this issue, you can delete Folx library completely.

But please note that in this case the entire download list will be cleared and all Folx settings will be reset to defaults.

To do it, please, proceed the following instructions:

1. Open Applications folder > find Folx app there > right-click on Folx app and choose 'Move to Trash' option.

2. Choose 'Go' menu in the Finder, then holding Alt (Option) key, press Library and open Application Support/Eltima Software/. Then delete the "Folx3" directory there.

3. Open Terminal > insert the command:

defaults delete com.eltima.Folx3

and press ’Enter’;

4. Then download and install Folx anew.

If you need any further assistance, please contact us via email support@eltima.com

Re: FOLX Mac App non-responsive after Big Sur 11.2 Update Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 12:46:07 PM
Hello,

Thanks for the suggestion, but unfortunately, not working. I will write, again, to the support team.

Re: FOLX Mac App non-responsive after Big Sur 11.2 Update Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 09:55:14 AM
We will continue the conversation via email.

Thank you for understanding.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5