SyncMate and iOS 14 Compatability(Read 825 times)
SyncMate and iOS 14 Compatability on: February 09, 2021, 09:15:50 PM
I've used SyncMate for years and years. It stopped working when I upgraded to iOS 14. Since then, ev ery sync fails. I've con tacted tech support a couple of times and have been told that my "concerns have been sent to the engineers". Is anyone using SyncMate successfully with iOS 14? I have googled and googled and can find no refgerence to this subject. I find no reference on the SyncMate site. Am I the only one haveing this problem. Comnfirmation wouyyld be helpful. If SyncMate is NOT compatable with iOS. 14, WHEN will it be?

Thanks

Re: SyncMate and iOS 14 Compatability Reply #1 on: April 12, 2021, 02:32:58 PM
Synchronization with iOS 14 devices is not currently supported by SyncMate.
This feature will be implemented in further updates.

Re: SyncMate and iOS 14 & 15 Compatability Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 07:12:31 PM
So here we are a year later, an entire iOS cycle missed. iOS 15 is out. The whole world knew it was coming and your home page AGAIN is not setup to alert your customers that it still does not support current iOS releses. After being hounded for many month you finally upadted your homepage to let folks know that iOS 14 was not supported but would be in a future update. Why does it not say iOS 15 is not supported as well? I've gone an entire year without syncing - manually transfering new/edited contact cards back and for between device and Mac via messages. Are we going to go another year without support? Is this product reaching end of life? Are we going to see iOS 15 support? Are you going to update your home page to refect iOS 15 incompatability? It was not secret that it was being released. Please advise. Patients waining big time.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 07:15:11 PM by james101 »

SyncMate and iOS 15 Compatability Reply #3 on: September 27, 2021, 07:18:01 PM
So here we are a year later, an entire iOS cycle missed. iOS 15 is out. The whole world knew it was coming and your home page AGAIN is not setup to alert your customers that it still does not support current iOS releses. After being hounded for many month you finally upadted your homepage to let folks know that iOS 14 was not supported but would be in a future update. Why does it not say iOS 15 is not supported as well? I've gone an entire year without syncing - manually transfering new/edited contact cards back and for between device and Mac via messages. Are we going to go another year without support? Is this product reaching end of life? Are we going to see iOS 15 support? Are you going to update your home page to refect iOS 15 incompatability? It was not secret that it was being released. Please advise. Patients waining big time.

Re: SyncMate and iOS 14 Compatability Reply #4 on: October 04, 2021, 11:37:29 AM
Our developers' team is working tirelessly to make sure that the updates will be released as quickly as possible.

Unfortunately, there is no even approximate ETA at the moment. You will be notified of an update release in the SyncMaye client right after it is released in the nearest future.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5