Folx - MacBook Pro - Not enough disk space to save this file(Read 2245 times)
I cannot get Magnet Links or Torrents to download to my 1TB SSD Drive, there is 800GB free space. I paid for the Pro Version so am I missing something in the settings? I also pay for a Torrent Site and would like to download exclusively from there. Any tips on how to set it up? Thanks

Re: Folx - MacBook Pro - Not enough disk space to save this file Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 02:51:31 PM
We are sorry you have faced an inconvenience. Please provide the following additional information via email support@eltima.com, so we can take a closer look at this issue:

1) The download links which fail to get downloaded by Folx;
2) Feedback from Folx(Help > Send feedback).

Re: Folx - MacBook Pro - Not enough disk space to save this file Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 11:33:46 AM
Was there an update to this thread/issue? I face the same problem.

Re: Folx - MacBook Pro - Not enough disk space to save this file Reply #3 on: January 11, 2022, 02:18:53 PM
In order to resolve this issue,  you need to do the following:

1. Check the path where you download the torrent (right-click on download-> Edit task). If the download path ('Save to') is selected 'Automatic', then the selection will occur according to the tag settings (you can see it in Folx> Preferences-> Tags).

2. Check the write permissions for the folder from point 1 (Finder > right-click on the folder-> 'Get info' > 'Sharing & Permissions' > 'Privilege').

3. Check how much real free space on the disk where the folder from item 1 is located. To do this, open 'Applications' -> 'Utilities' -> 'Disk Utility', select the disk of interest -> right-click -> 'Get info' -> 'Free space parameter'.

If the problem is not found, please contact us directly via email.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5