I am not sure if I am the one of the few or one of the many. I was excited to get my tp2. Only on the first day I find out that syncmate don't work well with it.
Here what I did on a OSX 10.6.2 Macbook Pro and I hope someone can kindly enough to point me out my error.
1. extracted driver cab to phone
2. under driver, checked bluetooth, selected allow all connection
3. disable firewall on macbook
4. Paired with Touch Pro 2
*returns with error message saying bluetooth DUN can't set up
5. Unlike more device have "connect to network" after pairing, my TP2 has none of cause, because I can't establish DUN.
6. the result is that Desktop Syncmate add connection returned with bad device message.
1. Plug phone to usb port
2. chose activesync option on phone
3. Syncmate has no respond