Shared Serial Ports on Windows 7 64 Bit(Read 10503 times)
Shared Serial Ports on Windows 7 64 Bit on: January 16, 2012, 01:29:34 PM
Hi to the list,
i have used Shared Srial ports 2.0till now.
I ave changed my PC and also the O.S.
Before i used Windows XP and nowi am using
Windows 7 at 64Bit.
When i try to install the program, i get an error on the driver
that it is not signed.
If i go in Control Panel  
Device Manager -> System Devices, i can see the Shared Serial Ports Bus Enumerator device present but it has a yellow triangle with an "!" inside.
How to solve?
Thanks.
Enzo
« Last Edit: January 16, 2012, 07:02:22 PM by ik8ozv »

Re: Shared Serial Ports on Windows 7 64 Bit Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 09:21:54 AM
It is a second time that i've received an
Email notification that someone has
replied to my post, but when i go to see
I can see just my post and not replies.
Why This?
What  to do to see them?
Thanks
Enzo

Re: Shared Serial Ports on Windows 7 64 Bit Reply #2 on: January 17, 2012, 06:33:15 PM
Again i got an email notification but i cannot see the reply.
Please anybody can tell me what to do to see them maybe with
a private mail?
Thanks

Re: Shared Serial Ports on Windows 7 64 Bit Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 04:54:08 PM
Any Help please?

Re: Shared Serial Ports on Windows 7 64 Bit Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 04:45:01 PM
Hello Enzo,

Sorry for the delayed reply.

It is a second time that i've received an Email notification that someone has replied to my post, but when i go to see I can see just my post and not replies.

Most likely, our automatic spam filter considered that replies as spam and, and they were automatically deleted before you got a chance to read them.

Regarding the problem you faced installing Shared Serial Ports product on Windows 7.

Today I've replied to you via e-mail, but in case someone else may face the same problem in future, I'll cite my e-mail reply below:

Unfortunately, Shared Serial Ports product is not compatible with Windows 7.

For Windows 7, we suggest you trying another Eltima Software product, called Serial Splitter, which is actually a successor of Shared Serial Ports and Advanced COM Port Redirector products, but with far greater possibilities.

[snip]

To read about Serial Splitter features and download a free trial version of this product, please visit the page below:
http://www.eltima.com/products/serialsplitter/?tab=2

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5