Just gathering some experiences from users that use USB to Ethernet Connector with protection dongles like :
- iLok (Pro Tools, many audio plugins)
- Syncrosoft (eLicenser, Cubase / Nuendo)
- HASP (Soundminer and audio plugins)
- SafeNet Sentinel (Pyramix)
- CodeMeter (Wibu Systems, SSL Pro-Convert)
I tried today with iLok and Syncrosoft with OS X.6.7 (server) and OS X.7.3 (client) and it does not work properly : USB dongles are shared with no problem, and visible / connectable on the client side, but the protected software does not recognize the "virtual" dongle.
Anyone have experience with these dongles, both under OS X or Windows 7 ? Thanks.