Show.kit: Larger Images in Intro(Read 17285 times)
Show.kit: Larger Images in Intro on: August 24, 2007, 02:59:24 PM
Is it possible to adjust the image windows on intro 10.

Carlos
« Last Edit: October 30, 2007, 02:30:02 PM by Maria »

Larger Images in Intro Reply #1 on: August 27, 2007, 05:49:08 PM
The size of the images used in Show.kit project is a standard one. It cannot be customized.

Re: Show.kit: Larger Images in Intro Reply #2 on: June 14, 2010, 07:44:55 PM
The attached picture is a quote from your page: http://www.show-kit.com/showkit/

It reads: 
All Show.kit templates are fully customizable - you can change color schemes, pictures, sounds and other objects to make your Flash website really unique.

"standard" does not equal "unique."
"can not be customized" does not equal "fully customizable."

I purchased this product with the understanding that it would be fully customizable.  Since it is not, I hope other future shoppers read this post and are forewarned.  This product does the same thing that editing an open source flash template will do for you.  I'm sure it's great for someone who doesn't want to learn how to do that or doesn't have time... but for anyone with even a little bit of understanding of code, you're better off googling open source / free .swf flash templates.

Hopefully Show.kit's makers will upgrade the software to live up to what they hyped it as so I don't have to feel as though I totally wasted $70.

Re: Show.kit: Larger Images in Intro Reply #3 on: June 18, 2010, 11:18:17 AM
Sorry for possible inconvenience, but "fully customizable" means that it is possible to modify all template objects.

We hope you understand that it is impossible to describe in detail on the product page all customization features for every one of multiple templates that are available for Show.kit.

That is why we provide fully functional demo version of Show.kit so that a user may test all its customization features for every single template available, if necessary.

As it can be derived from our website at http://www.eltima.com/products/showkit2/ (refer to "All Features" tab), Show.kit demo version limitations are:

• The first 2 slides of Website/Presentation project cannot be customized
  • Compiled Flash Intro and Flash preloader will have a reference to Show.kit
  • Color schemes are not available in Demo
  • Most Show.kit internal settings are blocked, like, for instance, all new slides will be created with default texts, you will have to clear them manually
  • "Order now!" button is always present on the main toolbar

« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 11:28:41 AM by Travis »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5