Please make sure that on your Server PC and Client PCs the latest versions of USB to Ethernet Connector are installed:
http://www.eltima.com/download/usb-over-ethernet/ if it doesn't fix the problem, inform us the following:
1) What are your OS versions.
2) Which device exactly you attempted to share (type and model)?
3) Please send us u2ec.log file (...\Program Files\Eltima Software\USB to Ethernet Connector\ u2ec.log)
4) What you mean exactly by “ losing the ablilty to connect”?
5) Please specify your step-by-step actions, what exactly you do and where, so we can reproduce your actions and see where exactly the problem occurs.
You see, the more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to suggest a solution.
You are right, USB to Ethernet Connector on client computers doesn't require registration. Please be informed that after 14 days you will not be able to share devices any more. Please open Remote USB Devices tab to manage your client connections.
I kindly ask you to make sure that Registration information on your Server PC entered correctly: