USB to Ethernet License issue(Read 10276 times)
USB to Ethernet License issue on: July 13, 2009, 07:25:53 PM
I recently purchased a license and by accident registered it on the client [MS SBS 2008 Server] instead of the server [XP workstation].  I then registered it on the server which worked but now receive a message on the client indicating "you have too many copies of this product already running on your system or network..."

I have uninstalled the software from the client, restarted the machine and re-installed and still receive the same message.  I see a couple of similar posts here but no public resolution.

Re: USB to Ethernet License issue Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 08:35:56 AM
Hello,

Please, send us your order ID (reference number) to mailto:support@eltima.com

I will send you 14-day Demo key to unregister the client computer which was erroneously registered as server.

USB to Ethernet License issue Reply #2 on: October 31, 2011, 07:01:01 PM
version 147 was already installed. I downloaded version 148 and installed it. The upgrade started. During the upgrade kpm version 147 is closed automaticly. After upgrade I get a report that I have to re-enter a license key. If I try to enter it I get the a message "A  USB drive has been ......" See first figure.  It reports I have to unlock KPM, but it is already unlocked? The version number is also displayed incorrect  s after the upgrade

Re: USB to Ethernet License issue Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 03:55:54 PM
Sorry for such an overdue response.

Please send us a screenshot of the error message you received to support@eltima.com so that we could get a better insight into the problem and provide you with a solution accordingly.

Thank you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5