Syncmate not establishing connection(Read 15407 times)
Syncmate not establishing connection on: March 08, 2008, 06:10:29 AM
Hi all

Just downloaded and installed this morning, connect my WM6 HTC S620, and Syncmate is simply not recognising it.

The connection icon remains in disconnect mode and the connect/sync now buttons are grayed out.

Any ideas?

Matt

edit - reading through the manual, apparently I should have been prompted to install a driver on my phone - that has not happened.

I have just restarted, plugging my phone in DOES kickstart Syncmate, but once the app has started, basically nothing happens.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2008, 06:59:53 AM by m@t »

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 09:21:39 AM
Hello,

Please send us SyncMate Action log for investigation to mailto:support@eltima.com

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #2 on: March 16, 2008, 09:59:51 AM
I just downloaded and have the same issue.  I've searched for that log file and found nothing...

Lee

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #3 on: March 17, 2008, 02:41:41 PM
If you can see SyncMate icon in a tray, then maybe Mac firewall is blocking the connection. If there is no icon in tray, then it is possible that PDA firewall blocks driver installation. Please, look through PDA and your Mac settings.

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #4 on: March 21, 2008, 10:15:17 PM
I have the same problem - it never asked me to install drivers to my phone...HTC S710 (Orange SPV E650)

Any ideas?

BTW - Mac Firewall is on the 'allow all' option and I'm not aware of any firewall on my mobile.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2008, 10:19:23 PM by TheV »

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #5 on: March 24, 2008, 09:29:00 AM
The problem you described usually happens when device is locked.

Please follow the instructions:

Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> launch One Tier Prompt.

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #6 on: March 25, 2008, 08:56:50 PM
The problem you described usually happens when device is locked.

Please follow the instructions:

Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> launch One Tier Prompt.
Hi Tina,

Thanks for the suggestion.

However, I can't find the 'Launch One Tier Prompt' command in my 'Accessories' folder.
All I have is Clear Storage, Orange lus, PV Player, SIM Manager and some other apps I downloaded.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #7 on: March 26, 2008, 09:31:23 AM
I would also recommend you to unlock your device by SDA Application Unlock. Please download and install SDA Application Unlock on PC and unlock your device:
http://www.gpcarreon.com/SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip
After that, please connect device to your Mac.

If it doesn't fix the problem, please send us SyncMate Action log for investigation to mailto:support@eltima.com.

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #8 on: March 29, 2008, 04:37:04 PM
I would also suggest looking at my post here which helped me finally get this working

https://forum.eltima.com/index.php?topic=3377.0

SDA application Unlock alone did not resolve my problem and won't for others if you do not modify your registry to actually allow SDA Application Unlocker to run and do its thing.

Re: Syncmate not establishing connection Reply #9 on: April 04, 2008, 05:36:12 PM
Thank you for info rmation you provided, but it is not recommended by Microsoft to edit the registry unless you are sure of the actions you perform. We can't guarantee that everything will work fine after that.

Even if it works fine on your OS, this does not guarantee that it will help and won't damage other systems.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5