SYNC ERROR SOLVED : Crash of Palmtop during sync(Read 8267 times)
SYNC ERROR SOLVED : Crash of Palmtop during sync on: March 11, 2008, 11:09:34 PM
I can start my SyncMate on my Leopard.

Im fallowing ure instruction (i have WM6), and even after lunching OneTierP... im getting on my HTC Wizard (T-Mobile MDA)

Error
Can't start driver, error2.

My log from SyncMate:

Device platform PocketPC
Device CpuType 2577
Device Version 63439365
Device OS Version 5.2
Device ModelName WIZA200
Driver found. Starting...
Cant connect to Pocket

Is there something im doing not good ??
« Last Edit: March 15, 2008, 01:26:44 PM by TNT-vip »

Re: Crash of Palmtop during sync Reply #1 on: March 13, 2008, 09:23:09 AM
The problem you described usually happens when device is locked. I would recommend you to unlock your device by SDA Application Unlock.

Re: Crash of Palmtop during sync Reply #2 on: March 15, 2008, 01:25:02 PM
Hey Tina  ;D

It worked :)
I have downloaded SDA Application Unlock from http://www.gpcarreon.com/SDA_ApplicationUnlock.zip
Connected my Palm by usb, run program, soft reset and it's working :)

Thanks for help !! :)
Nice soft :)

have only one more question, is it possible to upload all my iCal events from multiple groups (etc. work, free time, school) together ?? Because now I have manually change "Calendar Name" for "work, free time, school"

Re: SYNC ERROR SOLVED : Crash of Palmtop during sync Reply #3 on: March 19, 2008, 09:15:59 AM
We will surely implement your suggestions in one of the future releases of SyncMate.

I would like to suggest you a very convenient way to stay informed about updates of  Eltima Software products, because we are constantly working on SyncMate updates and releasing new build all the time:
http://www.eltima.com/software-updates/

Simply select the products or categories you are interested in, and input your e-mail address. As a result you will be sent an email when new versions, builds and products are released.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5