Syncing Nightmares(Read 15150 times)
Syncing Nightmares on: April 05, 2008, 07:46:44 PM
Using SyncMate is becoming a nightmare which almost made me throw my cellphone against the wall until my girlfriend forced me to stop messing around with it and relax a bit. Now, about an hour later, I decided that maybe it would help to start another topic in here to check if someone can help me out with the problems I keep running into.

I totally cleaned up my entire Mac, deleting all preferences for SyncMate, iCal, Address Book, iSync and also totally re-installing my HTC TyTN using after a factory reset. I re-installed SyncMate and started up filling iCal with my appointments and stuff.

Syncing one way, from iCal to my mobile, seems to work fine. New entries in iCal are added to the phone, edited entries are edited on the phone, but deleted entries are not deleted from the phone.

Then I decided to set SyncMate to sync two way, from Mac to Phone and from Phone to Mac and the nightmare started again.

SyncMate is taking forever to sync (actually, it was "just" about 20 minutes). While syncing, SyncMate was using up to over 700 MB (!) of real memory and processor usage was between 70% up to total lockup of my 1,5 Ghz PowerBook G4.

After the sync was finished, I ended up with all my appointment from my mobile ending up on ONE DAY (the current day)  in iCal, and all the appointment from iCal from entire current month ending up on my mobile put together on every single day of the current month every day again! So both my phone and iCal are now a total mess again (luckaly I have backed up my iCal appointment).

I have now disabled Address Book syncing because that one also had troubles with dates. I suddenly had people that were born on dates like april 1, 2038 or even weirder things happening to dates on Address Book entries.

Can someone please shed a light on this, because I really liked SynMate in the beginning and don't want to feel like I totally wasted my money into buying this program and I would like to keep using it.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #1 on: April 06, 2008, 12:53:53 AM
I've spent another few hours testing and trying about everything I could think of to get SyncMate to work and keeping a "log" while trying. I think most people won't feel like reading all the text below, but maybe some tech people from Eltima would. At lease it kept me busy... and made me feel like buying SyncMate was one huge mistake. :-(

I keep having troubles with SyncMate... MAJOR troubles. I have spent the last few hours trying everything I could thing of, nothing works. I kept a detailed "log" of all my actions. Maybe someone with technical knowledge can look into this.

Put both my Mac and Mobile on US date/time format. Started with empty phone and filled Mac and syncing both ways. All went fine, except for all appointments with no alarm on the Mac had a default alarm on my phone, probably because the default was set to 15 minutes.

Adding an appointment in iCal. SyncMate starts automatic syncing, the appointment is added to my phone, but someone's birthday that is in 4 days from today (on both my phone and iCal) is added to today in iCal so many times that it doesn't even fit on the screen!!! I can only see 35 entries but I suspect there are more below that, as there are probably other events below that also.

The time-span of every same event (the birthday) is different. Here are a few:
from 04/09/36 to 04/07/52
from 04/09/66 to 04/07/82
from 04/09/88 to 04/07/04
from 04/09/61 to 04/07/77
from 04/09/91 to 04/08/07
...and so on.

Using the search result list in iCal I find that the same event (the birthday) spans from March 31, 1484 to March 31, 1499 then switching to March 30 in 1500 to March 30 in 1582 then switching to April 9 (the real date) in 1583 to April 9 in 1857

On today's date there is also a birthday from someone who's birthday is on April 18 (and not on April 5) and spans from 04/18/22 to 04/16/22 according to the details display in iCal (so why is it displayed on April 5th anyway!?)

I decided to restore the iCal backup once again and turn of birthday support in iCal, because I felt this might be the problem since only birthdays started to appear all over the century for some reason.

After another sync, no errors appear. So I decided to put my Mac and phone back to Dutch date/time format. Synced again, no errors.

So, from here, it looks like the Birthday Calendar support is causing the problem. Now maybe SyncMate got confused by the settings of syncing all calendars (thus also birthday maybe?) but put all appointment in my personal calendar (moving birthdays to my personal calendar maybe?)

I changed the settings to sync only with my personal calendar... Trouble started again. After a warning (Sync Alert) about 244 new entries and 11 modified entries my Mac totally locked up and it took me about 5 minutes to force quit SyncMate and iCal, which is a shame because I wanted to see how 'busy' it actually was using the Activity Monitor, but that program would not start either. Unfortunately I could not hard reset my Mac, because I was busy writing this text and didn't want to loose the changes.

From here on I was unable to start iCal again. After starting it up, it immediately locked up, while memory usage slowly crawled up to over 800 MB. Apparently there were now so many items in iCal that is was unable to start. Even restoring a backup by double clicking on the file could not bring it back to life. I had to delete all iCal preferences and Application Support files.

For some strange reason iCal remains buggy. Growing memory usage even after deleting every single file about it. So at this point I got so bored and tired with this crappy Windows-like behaviour that I decided to get a little aggresive in my approach. I deleted almost every single file from my mac that did even just contain the word "sync".

I booted up iCal again and it seemed stable. Restored the backup, still stable. Tried to boot SyncMate, but it kept crashing. Maybe I deleted to much files containing the word "sync". Installed SyncMate again...

From here on all the trouble started again from scratch... ending up with a few hundred appointment on one day and single appointments spread over the entire century.

To prevent myself from crying out loud, I decided to temporarely stop my attempt to get this thing working and start trying to sync my contacts. Maybe that will work. :-(

Starting out with an empty contact database on my phone, all seems okay after the first sync. SyncMate gives me a lot of AS_ADD_CONTACT errors, but all contacts seem to be pushed to the mobile. Ready to edit some information in Address Book and sync again.

I deleted one contact in Address Book and edited another one. SyncMate starts syncing by itself and crashes. Restarting syncmate... Same story, SyncMate crashes again.

At this point I'm sick and tired of this.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #2 on: April 08, 2008, 09:17:53 AM
Please be informed, that we released new build of SyncMate. There are many fixes made. It was silent build which is available already.

To download the new build,please go to:

http://www.eltima.com/download/syncmate/

We will be eagerly waiting the test results from you.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #3 on: April 08, 2008, 05:09:06 PM
Sounds promising. :-) I'll be sure to download and test it later this evening as soon as I get home. I'll put my 'findings' in here again. Thanks.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #4 on: April 08, 2008, 09:49:36 PM
Unfortunately the update didn't change anything. I made an extensive "log" again about the problems I ran into, but I won't bore you with all the installation weirdness. Basically I started out with an empty iCal, Address Book and factory reset phone and started adding events to see what happened. Here is a short version of my findings so far:

Started out with a totally empty iCal and factory default phone.
Booting up iCal and activating iCal sync in SyncMate.
Choose to sync both ways, all calendars and put events without category in calendar "Ruben", which is the only calendar in iCal at this moment.
Adding a new timed event in iCal.
Seems to work, the event appears on my phone. Changing the event also seems to work, although I still find it rather annoying that SyncMate keeps syncing and syncing while editing the event in iCal. But at least nothing is crashing and everything looks good so far.
Now adding a new all-day event on my phone. This does not trigger SyncMate to sync by itself, so activating it manually.
Got a "Sync Alert" on my Mac, but the event does NOT appear in iCal. :-( Tried again, still nothing.
All day event does not appear in iCal. Trying a timed event on my phone.
This also does NOT appear in iCal. Trying an all-day event in iCal. SyncMate starts syncing by itself again and the event appears on my phone. So the problem is not with timed or all-day events but SyncMate just doesn't sync my phone back to iCal. Double checking my settings in SyncMate.
Settings seem okay, but I'll try to specifically sync my "Ruben" calendar only this time.
Manually syncing again and the all-day event made in iCal now appears twice on my phone. Deleted both (double) events on my phone, syncing again...
The event disappeared from iCal as well. Made a new all-day event on my phone once more.
Sync Alert about one new event, but it does NOT appear in iCal... at least not on the intended day.
Looking if it turned up somewhere else. It's getting weird again.
The event is nowhere to be found, but I notice the timed event I made in iCal on today (April 8, 2008) also appears on April 8, 1948! Another all-day event I made on the phone for April 9, 2008 (which didn't appear in iCal) seemed to have ended up on March 29, 1008! There is CLEARLY something very wrong with the way SyncMate syncs dates between my phone and my Mac. :-(

Maybe tech-people at your side can figure out what's going on here, so I though I'd post my findings up to this point. Meanwhile I'll start again with a totally empty phone and iCal and track EXACTLY what's happening with the dates, hoping to figure it out myself. I'll keep you posted.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #5 on: April 08, 2008, 11:31:56 PM
I have been testing and testing and testing a few more hours now and still could not exactly figure out what is going on. What IS clear is that (probably) SyncMate is switching around day, month and year numbers when events are changed around on the mobile device (at least in my case).

Please do NOT read the extensive "log" below, it is VERY VERY boring stuff. But please pass it on to some programmer. Maybe it makes sense to someone who knows how SyncMate is set up to handle dates.

If I can be of any assistence in troubleshooting this thing I'll be more than willing to help. By now I've become pretty experienced in backing up my stuff ;-) and have two phones and two Mac computers to my disposal to mess around with.

Here is what I have been testing so far, again, it is boring stuff to read but it might help to troubleshoot  for people who DO know what they are doing. ;-)

Adding a timed event for April 9, 2008 on iCal -> Appears on phone on right date/time and keeps perfectly synced when changed.
Adding an all-day event for April 10, 2008 on iCal -> Appears on phone on right date/time and keeps perfectly synced when changed.
Adding a timed event for April 11, 2008 on phone -> Sync Alert reports new event but it does not appear on iCal at all.
Adding an all-day event for April 12, 2008 on phone -> Sync Alert reports new event but it does not appear on iCal at all.
(This is weird, 'cause it messed up worse before)
Changing (moving) timed event on phone which was originally made on iCal to today (april 8, 2008) -> Sync Alert reports Modification, event ends up on April 8, 1948 in iCal. Still on April 8, 2008 on phone.
Doing another manual sync without changing anything -> Nothing changed. Event also is NOT on April 8, 1948 on phone.
Realizing that the month/day (4/8) is also in the year 48, I'm trying to recreate this weird behavior with another date.

Adding another (new) timed event for April 9, 2008 on iCal -> Appears on phone on right date/time and keeps perfectly synced when changed.
Changing (moving) the (new) timed event on my phone to march 7, 2008 -> Sync Alert reports Modification, event ends up on April 8, 1937 in iCal and start-span changed from 7:00-17:00 to 7:19-7:19. Event also moved to this date on the phone this time.

In a weird way it starts to make a little sense now. All the "numbers" in the date appear all mixed up in the new date after the change.

Trying some more on the phone.

New timed event (12:00-13:00) on February (2) day 6, 2010 on the phone (6-2-10/12:00-13:00) -> Does not show up on iCal at all.
Moving the event one day before (5-2-10/12:00-13:00) -> Still nowhere to be found in iCal, even though Sync Alert reported the event on both the creation and the modification.

So far, it seems like the trouble only exist when changing event on the phone that were created on iCal. Deleting the previous event on the phone and re-creating it in iCal on February 6, 2010 again. -> Sync Alert notifies the deletion, so apparently the event WAS there somewhere, just not visible in iCal. The newly created event in iCal also appears on the phone on the correct date.

Moving the event on the phone one day back (5-2-2010) -> Event just disappears from iCal, but is still on the phone. Looking at the other dates...

April 8, 2008 moved to April 8, 1948
March 7, 2008 moved to April 8, 1937

...I would have expected February 5, 2010 to move to April 10, 1925.

Maybe the problem only happens with years with a leading zero??

Creating an iCal timed event on February 6, 2009 -> Appears on the phone just right.
Moving the event on the phone to February 5, 2009 -> Doesn't move at all. Now on February 5 on phone, still on February 6 in iCal.

Trying one more, one year back...

Creating event on February 6, 2007 in iCal -> No problems, as expected.
Moving event on phone to February 5, 2007 -> Does nothing, now on two different dates like the even in 2009. Sign...

Creating event on April 9, 2009 in iCal -> Appears on phone on correct date.
Moving event to April 8, 2009 on phone -> Moved to April 9, 1948 in iCal!

So far, when changing event on the phone, the day (8) becomes last part of the year, the month (4) becomes first part of the year and the year (09) becomes the day.

Moving the same event to April 7, 2009 on phone -> Moved to April 9, 1947 in iCal. So the day (7) DOES become the last part of the year.
Moving the same event to March 7, 2009 on phone -> Should most likely move to April 9, 1937 now... and so it does!

Finally I'm getting somewhere. Maybe there is something wrong with my date/time format. When opening my "International" preferences on my Mac, I noticed this notification:

"Your preferred language differs from that of your currently selected date, time and number formats. You can change your formats in the Formats tab."

This is probably because I prefer all my programs on my Mac to be in English, while my date and time preferences are Dutch. But since my phone is also in Dutch, this should not be a problem. But just to be sure, I'll put my date and time preferences in English to, so it will match my preferred language on my Mac.

Now it is REALLY becoming a mess! All my testdates in iCal have their original start-date, but the end date (which was the same in all cases) now have the day and month reversed! Strangely enough, even though this results in events spanning several months now, they still appear as blocks on one day. Maybe restarting iCal will help.

And so it did, apparently this was just a little display bug in iCal.

Now lets test the weird errors again.

Creating a new timed event in iCal on April 7, 2008 -> Appears on phone just right.
Moving the event to April 6, 2008 on my phone -> It moved to April 8, 1946 on iCal.

So the Format of the dates on my Mac does not seem to matter. Now trying to put my Mac in Dutch with BOTH the language and date/time format.

Mac all in Dutch now...

Creating new event on April 9, 2008 on iCal -> Appears correctly on phone.
Moving event to April 7, 2008 on phone -> Moved to April 8, 1947 on iCal.

Changing my International settings and/or date/time format on the Mac does not make ANY difference. Now focussing on the phone after restoring my Mac to English language and Dutch date/time format.

I cannot just change the entire language on my phone (of course not, it's $@#% Windows), so I'll dive right into the date/time format settings.

I notice that my "Short Date" settings is set to d-M-yy. This somehow triggers my attention because this would mean months and days can have varying lengths. Just to check every possibility, I'm changing the short-date format to dd-MM-yy, so making every day and month the same length.

Adding a new even in iCal on April 9, 2008 again -> Appears on the phone just fine.
Moving the event to April 7 on the phone -> Alas, it moved to April 8, 1947 again, and one hour ahead in time.

I think I'll give up for now.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #6 on: April 09, 2008, 12:30:42 AM
I couldn't help myself, had to try out one more thing before going to sleep.

I remembered the date February 6, 2010 just disappearing in iCal, even though it was "reported" in the Sync Alert. So I tried it out again with all empty calendars again...

Created an event "xyzabc123" on February 6, 2010 on the phone. Got an Sync Alert and notification in the SyncMate Actions Log, but event is not visible in iCal. Closed iCal, SyncMate and disconnected the phone and did a search in Spotlight for the string and it found one in iCal! :-/ Clicked on the file and it opened up iCal on April 0126 (according to the little calendar in the lower-left corner), being April 9, 0126 according to the "big calendar" and being on "08-04-26" according to the details tab on the right and not visible on the "Search Results List" below.

Obviously the dates became some weird format even iCal itself could not understand. I opened up the file containing the event (//Users/Ruben/Library/Caches/Metadata/iCal/711752A7-6AA4-433E-AC4D-6EA8F33DC3B5/49FE4C9C-34E6-442F-B8D8-B29743A42DF6%2F-.icalevent) using BBEdit, but is is unreadable for my normal human eyes and brain.

Just wanted to let you know that no dates really disappeared, iCal was just not able to display it correctly.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #7 on: April 09, 2008, 06:04:47 PM
We deeply apologize for all the inconveniences you have experienced. We are currently investigating  the problem you described. I kindly ask you to provide us with more detailed information. Could you please specify all regional settings on your device (Region, Time, Date).  Please send us the screenshots of date and time settings on your Mac (System Preferences -> Date and Time).

You see, we will use your instructions to  reproduce the problem you have encountered when using this product.

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #8 on: April 10, 2008, 08:49:40 PM
Thanks for trying to solve this problem.

I took screenshots of every screen I even -thought- might be relevant on my MDA Vario (HTC Wizard), MDA Vario 2 (HTC TyTN) and my PowerBook G4. Because I didn't want to "spam" this board by posting almost 50 screenshots, I've put them online in ZIP files at http://eltima.minihost.nl.

Please let me know if you need any more screenshots or system settings. Thanks!

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #9 on: April 10, 2008, 09:59:46 PM
After my previous post, I came across this post from d2a doing some tests. Something got my attention:

non-US date format ignored when events synced from Mac to PDA - month and day switched if pda format is dd/mm/yyyy. (Resolved if date format is changed on PDA but that's not how it should work)

I decided to try changing my PDA to US format, rather than change my PowerBook as I did before. This time events didn't disappear on iCal, but they disappeared on my Phone. I also put my PowerBook on US date format again and now no events are disappearing at all but now I have the problem of moved events being copied. For example, when adding a new event on April 9 and (after a inital sync) moving the event to April 10, I end up having the event on both April 9 and April 10 on both my PowerBook and my phone. To make things worse, when changing an event it is also copied rather than changed. So when changing the event op April 10 from "New Event" to "Old Event", I end up having "New Event" -and- "Old Event" on April 10.

Hope I'm not overwhelming you with information here, but I thought this might be something important in troubleshooting my problem which is clearly somehow related to the dateformat.

Finally, I have a LOT of "AS_ADD_APPOINT error" messages in my SyncMate log, alongside with other "scary" error messages. Below is a log of an initial connection between my phone and SyncMate, adding an even in iCal and then moving the event to another date. Hope it helps and thanks again...

Device platform PocketPC
Device CpuType 2577
Device Version 12779781
Device OS Version 5.1
Device ModelName WIZA200
Pocket driver version: 1, 0, 0, 279

BEGIN SYNCING...
Beginning a sync session...
NEGOTIATING entities to push to the sync engine...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.Calendar for plugin: iCal
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.Event for plugin: iCal
Events in history - 0
Add 233 events from Pocket
Change 0 events from Pocket
Del 0 events from Pocket
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.Recurrence for plugin: iCal
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.DisplayAlarm for plugin: iCal
PUSHING changes to sync engine for entities ()
MINGLING, invoking prepareToPullChangesForEntityNames: with filteredEntityNames=(null)
PULLING changes from the sync engine...
Event 'syncServicePull' for plugin: iCal
Found same events on mac - 227
Add 78 events from MAC
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
Change 0 events from MAC
Del 0 events from MAC
Ping Error

Disconnect detected

Exception syncing: Error, reason Error
Error occurred syncing client, not saving or committing changes. Reverting file save...
Ended sync session.
ISyncSession WARNING: you did not call -clientCommittedAcceptedChanges before finishing the session.  Assuming you want to commit the ACKs.

END SYNCING

BEGIN SYNCING...
Pocket driver version: 1, 0, 0, 279
Beginning a sync session...
NEGOTIATING entities to push to the sync engine...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.Calendar for plugin: iCal
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.Event for plugin: iCal
Events in history - 0
Add 237 events from Pocket
Change 0 events from Pocket
Del 0 events from Pocket
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.Recurrence for plugin: iCal
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.calendars.DisplayAlarm for plugin: iCal
PUSHING changes to sync engine for entities ()
MINGLING, invoking prepareToPullChangesForEntityNames: with filteredEntityNames=(null)
PULLING changes from the sync engine...
Event 'syncServicePull' for plugin: iCal
Found same events on mac - 229
Add 76 events from MAC
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
AS_ADD_APPOINT error.
Change 1 events from MAC
AS_SET_APPOINT error.
Del 0 events from MAC
Ping Error

Disconnect detected

Exception syncing: Error, reason Error
Error occurred syncing client, not saving or committing changes. Reverting file save...
Ended sync session.
ISyncSession WARNING: you did not call -clientCommittedAcceptedChanges before finishing the session.  Assuming you want to commit the ACKs.

END SYNCING
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 10:01:46 PM by InternetRebel »

Re: Syncing Nightmares Reply #10 on: April 11, 2008, 03:24:12 PM
Thank you veru much for detailed information you provided. We deeply apologize for all the inconveniences you have experienced.

We were able to reproduce the problem you reported. Our developers are currenly fixing it. We will surely fix the issue in the forthcoming build of SyncMate.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5