Syncmate Error(Read 13005 times)
Syncmate Error on: February 15, 2008, 05:24:32 AM
I am using mac os leopard and samsung sgh i-600 (wm6). When I tried to use syncmate, there was an error .

Error: Access Denied. Please switch security configuration on your device into application unlocked mode.

How should I response to this error?

Thanks, Ming

Re: Syncmate Error Reply #1 on: February 27, 2008, 03:38:48 PM
You can find the answer to your question in SyncMate User Manual: "It's possible you will have a conflict if you have Windows Mobile 6 Standard or Smartphone 2005 while establishing connection. Please, launch "OneTierPrompt" file (Start - Accessories) on your mobile device to solve this problem."

Re: Syncmate Error Reply #2 on: February 28, 2008, 10:39:46 PM
I have the same problem (Softbank X02HT WM6 Standard. Basically an HTC621). I have launched "OneTierPrompt". This plays a sound and puts an icon in the top bar of the screen but I still get the same Access Denied error after.

Any thoughts on what the problem could be?

Thank you

Re: Syncmate Error Reply #3 on: March 13, 2008, 09:32:37 AM
Please try unlock your device by SDA Application Unlock.

Re: Syncmate Error Reply #4 on: May 05, 2008, 10:58:09 PM
I had the same problem, I've tried SDA Unlock. At first it said that it could not unlock the phone. Next it said that it was unlocked successfully so not sure what happened.

However, using the SDA Unlock has made no noticeable difference - I still receive the error:
"Error: Access Denier. Please switch security configuration on Your device into APPLICATION UNLOCKED mode."

Any ideas what next?
Thanks!

Re: Syncmate Error Reply #5 on: May 07, 2008, 04:04:31 PM
Please, make sure that the latest build of SyncMate is installed on your Mac:
http://www.eltima.com/download/syncmate/

If it doesn't fix the problem, please try to unlock your device by SDA Application Unlock. After that, reboot your device and connect it to Mac.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5