SyncMate : HTC Cruise Contact Sync. Please help(Read 10854 times)
SyncMate : HTC Cruise Contact Sync. Please help on: May 06, 2008, 09:19:06 PM
Hello all,

after i try to sync the contacts i get a red X

no error nothing

this is what i did

1) Start SyncMate
2) click connect
3) click on Contacts
4) Mac-> mobile Device
5) Sync only this group and choose the group
6) clicked on Sync Now

i get a red X by the Contacts ( under plugins )

No other plugins are active.

Thanks !

Re: SyncMate : HTC Cruise Contact Sync. Please help Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 09:35:35 PM
i have tried to reset the profile and restart SyncMate. no luck

BEGIN SYNCING...
Event 'syncRefresh' for plugin: Contacts
Beginning a sync session...
NEGOTIATING entities to push to the sync engine...
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.Contact...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.Contact...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Contact for plugin: Contacts
Contacts in history - 0
Add 0 contacts from Pocket
Change 0 contacts from Pocket
Del 0 contacts from Pocket
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.Group...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.Group...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Group for plugin: Contacts
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.Phone Number...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.Phone Number...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Phone Number for plugin: Contacts
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.Email Address...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.Email Address...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Email Address for plugin: Contacts
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.Street Address...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.Street Address...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Street Address for plugin: Contacts
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.Date...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.Date...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Date for plugin: Contacts
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.Related Name...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.Related Name...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Related Name for plugin: Contacts
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.URL...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.URL...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.URL for plugin: Contacts
Slow syncing entityName=com.apple.contacts.IM...
Letting the server know our honorable intention to push all records for entityName com.apple.contacts.IM...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.IM for plugin: Contacts
PUSHING changes to sync engine for entities (
)
MINGLING, invoking prepareToPullChangesForEntityNames: with filteredEntityNames=(null)
PULLING changes from the sync engine...
Exception syncing: NSRangeException, reason *** -[NSCFArray objectAtIndex:]: index (0) beyond bounds (0)
Error occurred syncing client, not saving or committing changes. Reverting file save...
Ended sync session.

END SYNCING

Re: SyncMate : HTC Cruise Contact Sync. Please help Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 09:43:25 PM
i have tried this also with no luck

I would recommend you to reset SyncService. Please follow the instructions below:

Home Folder -> Library -> Application Support -> remove SyncService.

Re: SyncMate : HTC Cruise Contact Sync. Please help Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 10:02:11 PM
ok under Contacts plugin then Synchronize only this group if i type in a name that is not under my address book group it will create it on the mac. yet if i drag the contacts to that group then sync it gives me the Red X again. i have tried everything i can and still cant get my contacts on my phone.   please please please help as i am running around with a contact-less phone !

Re: SyncMate : HTC Cruise Contact Sync. Please help Reply #4 on: May 07, 2008, 11:48:25 AM
Please follow the instructions below:

1) SyncMate.dmg -> Eltima SyncMate Uninstaller.pkg;

2) Download and install the latest build of SyncMate;

3) Remove as_starter.exe and AsyncSvr.dll files from the folder Windows on your device;

3) Reboot your device.

After that I kindly ask you to connect the device to your Mac.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5