iCal sync does not work(Read 14507 times)
iCal sync does not work on: June 07, 2008, 04:38:07 PM
Hello,
I succeeded to sync my contacts, however, for iCal I have no positve results.
Syncmate shows the following log file entry:

BEGINNE SYNCHRONISIERUNG...
Version des Pocket-Treibers: 1, 0, 0, 279
Beginning a sync session...
NEGOTIATING entities to push to the sync engine...
Ereignis 'syncServicePush' mit der Dateneinheit: com.apple.calendars.Calendar für Plugin: iCal
Ereignis 'syncServicePush' mit der Dateneinheit: com.apple.calendars.Event für Plugin: iCal
AS_GET_APPOINT error.
Exception syncing: NSInvalidArgumentException, reason *** -[NSCFArray insertObject:atIndex:]: attempt to insert nil
Error occurred syncing client, not saving or committing changes. Reverting file save...
Ping Fehler
Ended sync session.

SYNCHRONISIERUNG BEENDEN

Before upgrading to expert edition I prefer that syncing the calendar works as well!

Thanks for your support and best regards,
Klaus

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #1 on: June 09, 2008, 11:57:57 AM
hello! We'd be happy to help you if you provided more info.
What is your device model and what OS version is running on your device?
What sync direction is selected when you sync iCal?
You see, the more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to suggest a solution.

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #2 on: June 09, 2008, 11:09:39 PM
You see, the more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to suggest a solution.

Sorry, I thought that this is what the log-file is for ;):
Here we go:
Device: HTC TyTnII (Kaiser) under Windows Mobile 6
Sync direction: From the device to the MacBook Pro running Mac OSX 10.5.3
USB connection.

Thanks for your support,
Klaus

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #3 on: June 11, 2008, 11:46:02 AM
I would recommend you to wait a little. We will release a new version of SyncMate this week. The problem you described will be fixed.

There is a very convenient way to stay informed about updates of Eltima Software products http://www.eltima.com/software-updates/
Simply select the products or categories you are interested in, and input your e-mail address. As a result you will be sent an email when new versions, builds and products are released.

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #4 on: June 14, 2008, 07:29:21 PM
Still does not work with iCal.
It works well with contacts, I can see my SMSs and I can even mount the device. When I use iCal sync it comes back with the error lines as shown in my original post and my HTC TyTN II hangs.
By the way, the device says, when installing the driver, that the driver was made for an older version and therefore might not work properly.

Thanks for your support,
Klaus

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #5 on: June 18, 2008, 01:49:06 PM
To reproduce the problem you've encountered we need the example of preferences for the events set in your device.

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 07:00:06 PM
Thanks for your answer, but I am not sure I understand what you mean with "example of preferences for the events set in your device" ?   ???

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 12:10:29 PM
I was talking about the event parameters like Subject, Location, Starts, Ends, Occurs, Reminder, Categories, Attendees, Status, Sensitivity

But now we've made some fixes to the new version of SyncMate. So I kindly ask you to re-download SyncMate from here http://www.eltima.com/download/syncmate/,reinstall it and try to sync again.

Please, contact support@eltima.com if you have any problems.

Re: iCal sync does not work Reply #8 on: July 18, 2008, 05:53:56 AM
Finally I was able to connect to Syncmate, but I also encountered this problem. Managed to sync once. . thereafter the sync fails.

I am using WM5 on D810.

Tried to Reset profiles, disconnect, reconnect, I got connected but when click on sync, it doesn't sync successfully.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5