Upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.1, now im stuck(Read 9786 times)
Upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.1, now im stuck on: July 03, 2008, 05:12:58 AM
HTC Touch (Sprint)

Previously Syncmate worked pretty well.  Today I updated to Windows Mobile 6.1 and now syncmate cant do anything.  I have downloaded and installed the latest version form the blog.  When I try to install the driver I get this message:

Device platform PocketPC
Device CpuType 2577
Device Version 1258816005
Device OS Version 5.2
Device ModelName VOGU100
Pocket driver version: (null)
AS_EXITDRV error.
Installing driver on pocket...
No free space on device
Write file /Temp/Smartphone2005.arm.CAB error.

-Once in a while I can get the driver installed.  But when I try to sync my contacts I get this message:

BEGIN SYNCING...
Beginning a sync session...
NEGOTIATING entities to push to the sync engine...
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Contact for plugin: Contacts
Direction - Mac -> Mobile device
Contacts in history - 77
Add 0 contacts from Pocket
Change 0 contacts from Pocket
Del 0 contacts from Pocket
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Group for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Phone Number for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Email Address for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Street Address for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Date for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.Related Name for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.URL for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncServicePush' with entity: com.apple.contacts.IM for plugin: Contacts
PUSHING changes to sync engine for entities (
)
MINGLING, invoking prepareToPullChangesForEntityNames: with filteredEntityNames=(null)
PULLING changes from the sync engine...
Event 'syncServicePull' for plugin: Contacts
Found same on mac - 0
Add 1 contacts from MAC
AS_ADD_CONTACT error. record={
ContactID = "BD99A8A3-8C23-41A8-9C22-32E66D6E47DE";
}
Change 0 contacts from MAC
Del 0 contacts from MAC
Committing accepted changes...
Ended sync session.
Event 'sync' for plugin: Contacts
Event 'syncCommit' for plugin: Contacts

END SYNCING

-HELP?

Re: Upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.1, now im stuck Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 10:13:52 AM
Please try to reset History in Contacts plugin.

Re: Upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.1, now im stuck Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 03:35:46 PM
I have uninstalled, deleted, and reinstalled both the driver and the syncmate software.  How do i reset the history?

Also, I am trying to sync with ical and getting nowhere.  Please advise.

Re: Upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.1, now im stuck Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 03:54:16 PM
Ok, I see "reset history".  Its greyed out.  Please advise.

Re: Upgraded to Windows Mobile 6.1, now im stuck Reply #4 on: July 17, 2008, 10:22:47 AM
Please reset profile and restart SyncMate

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5