Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question(Read 15399 times)
Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question on: October 29, 2008, 12:18:47 PM
I have just purchased Syncmate expert and have synced most of the options however I have synced my bookmarks and it seems to have worked but when i look in the opera browser on my omnia phone the bookmarks are not there.  Any ideas how I can get the bookmarks to work on my phone?

Also the itunes sync is not working on the folders I have selected, all the files are mp3s but the sync only does half of what i want is there a log file to see why there is a problem?

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #1 on: October 29, 2008, 02:31:43 PM
Hello! Please look for Bookmarks in Internet Explorer Favorites
Problem with iTunes: please sens us a screen-shot of SyncMate in iTunes plug-in.
Please also provide us with SyncMate Action log for investigation. To find SyncMate Action log please follow: Plugins -> Other Plugins -> Action log.

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #2 on: October 29, 2008, 03:58:38 PM
Thats good news about the bookmarks however can you get them into opera as that is a better browser that IE?

ALso the itunes section of the action log states

Event 'sync' for plugin: iTunes
*** -[NSCFString substringFromIndex:]: Range or index out of bounds

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #3 on: October 29, 2008, 04:29:11 PM
another issue I am having with the itunes part of syncmate is that it creates a second folder rather than syncing with the same folder it has already sent files to.  So I get 2 My Document files rather that just one.

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #4 on: October 30, 2008, 02:42:16 PM
We plan to support Opera in future (please subscribe to our Products Update notifications at http://www.eltima.com/software-updates/). Perhaps there is an option in Opera allowing to select a directory with bookmarks from IE.

We investigate the problem with 2 My Document files and we will fix it soon.

Please give more details about the problem with iTunes. Please specify what exactly you did and where, so we can reproduce your actions and see where exactly the problem occurs.

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #5 on: October 30, 2008, 05:01:34 PM
sorry ann what information would you need the whole action log?  All I do is select to sync my itunes then select the folders i want that are all mp3s I changed the directory to the music folders in the my storage section of the omnia and sync.

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #6 on: October 31, 2008, 09:40:18 AM
To reproduce the problem you've encountered we need a screen-shot of SyncMate in iTunes plugin. Please send it to support@eltima.com Please also let us know your memory card size.
« Last Edit: October 31, 2008, 10:35:58 AM by Ann »

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #7 on: November 04, 2008, 12:09:47 AM
Hi Ann,

Here is the screen shot of the itunes plugin

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #8 on: November 05, 2008, 12:20:06 PM
Please tell us your memory card size.
Please also provide us with the full Action log of unsuccessful synchronization with iTunes.

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #9 on: November 12, 2008, 10:20:05 AM
Hi Ann,

Sorry for the late reply.  I have stopped using the itunes plugin for the phone as in sync mode the phone takes forever to sync a couple of tracks so i mount it as a drive and manually tranfer the files i want in the folder organized as I want.

Re: Where does syncmate put bookmarks & Itunes question Reply #10 on: November 12, 2008, 04:22:11 PM
Thank you for your report.
Please note that we will do our best to fix the problem you've encountered with iTunes in the next release of SyncMate.
I would recommend you to subscribe to our Products Update notifications at http://www.eltima.com/software-updates/ This will enable you to select the product which is of interest to you and thus receive emails whenever the new build is released and the new product is released.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5