Please specify the following:
1. What version of USB to Ethernet Connector do you use?
2. What OS (version, bit count) are you running on the server and the client?
3. Does the problem occur when there's only one dongle shared?
4. Try sharing the dongle with USB to Ethernet Connector and then connecting to it locally (from the same computer, using the "Remote USB devices" tab). Will the BSOD occur in this case?
5. Send us to email@example.com
the minidump for investigation.
The minidump is created on every BSOD occurrence. To find out the where the minidumps are stored on your PC, please do the following: right-click 'My Computer' -> 'Properties' -> 'Advanced' -> in 'Setup and Recovery' section click 'Settings' and check 'Write debugging information' section for the path to 'Small memory dump' (minidump) files.