No resize - Windows Vista Ultimate(Read 12097 times)
No resize - Windows Vista Ultimate on: December 01, 2008, 09:22:05 AM
Hi
I installed the Virtual Serial Port Driver 6.0 in Windows Vista ultimate, but it does not allow me to resize the window, and because that the add pair and remove pair buttons are only showing the left border.

Any Help?

Thanks

Re: No resize - Windows Vista Ultimate Reply #1 on: December 01, 2008, 11:07:24 AM
Hello,

We deeply apologize for all inconveniences you have experienced. Please, be informed that the window of Virtual Serial Port Driver can't be resized. If the buttons don't fit the application window, I can make an assumption your screen resolution differs from the standard one which our software was designed for. Please follow the instructions below:

1) Display Properties -> Appearance -> Font Size -> Normal -> Apply.

2) Display Properties -> Settings -> Advanced -> DPI setting -> Normal Size (96 DPI) -> Apply.

Re: No resize - Windows Vista Ultimate Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 11:26:29 AM
My display resolution is 1680x1050 pixels. It is the resolution that best fits my monitor (LapTop Asus G50V). Can't change the font to 96 dpi, or the text will became to small to read. Can't You make a patch or something to allow resizing of the window? With the new generation of laptops and LCD's we will get more and more resolution on our screens.

Any other sugestion?

Re: No resize - Windows Vista Ultimate Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 01:40:16 PM
Could you, please, provide us with the screenshot of Virtual Serial Port Driver GUI.

Re: No resize - Windows Vista Ultimate Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 02:34:07 PM
How? Can't paste the image....

Re: No resize - Windows Vista Ultimate Reply #5 on: December 02, 2008, 03:44:20 PM
Please, send the screenshot to mailto:support@eltima.com

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5