"Reset Sync History" in iSync deletes my contacts!(Read 10311 times)
"Reset Sync History" in iSync deletes my contacts! on: April 04, 2009, 01:00:43 PM
Hi!
I use SyncMate to sync my iMac to my HP 514 Voice Messenger.
Yesterday, I back up iCal and Address Book, and I made a "Reset Sync History" in iSync, to correctly sync all my calendars and contacts.
But after this "reset", the SyncMate can't recognize my contacts (calendars are fine), but when I open Adress Book, all contacts are there.
So... where is the problem? If all my contacts are in Adress Book, why SyncMate (and "Missing Sync for Windows Mobile" too) contacts plugins are empty???
Thanks!

Re: "Reset Sync History" in iSync deletes my contacts! Reply #1 on: April 07, 2009, 10:12:59 AM
What version of SyncMate do you use?
If all my contacts are in Adress Book, why SyncMate contacts plugins are empty???
Please specify your question. Do you ask why contacts are not synced to your mobile device?
Please let us know whether your Address Book contacts are situated in the same folder or in different folders.

Re: "Reset Sync History" in iSync deletes my contacts! Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 03:30:20 PM
Hi!
Thank you for your answer.
I used SyncMate Build: 1.4.1.369, but now I use Build: 1.4.1.370 and the problem still continue, SyncMate don´t recognize any of my contacts.
What do you mean with "contacts are situated in the same folder or in different folders"? I have 10 groups in Adress Book, and I think all are in the same folder (> Library > Aplication Support > AdressBook).
My problem is that SyncMate don't recognize the contacts (groups appears empty), so I don't tell him to synchronize the contacts plugin to my phone, because I'm afraid that all my data in phone could be deleted.
Thanks again.
Regards,
Luis Miguel Caetano.

Re: "Reset Sync History" in iSync deletes my contacts! Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 04:04:41 PM
First of all, please read SyncMate on-line user guide, section "Contacts" at: http://wiki.eltima.com/user-guides/syncmate-mac-os/contacts.html
If you will have questions let us know.

Re: "Reset Sync History" in iSync deletes my contacts! Reply #4 on: April 24, 2009, 06:10:34 PM
Adding a new "fake" contact or group in AdressBook force iSync and SyncMate to recognize all contacts and groups.

Re: "Reset Sync History" in iSync deletes my contacts! Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 11:54:58 AM
We are ready to help you and willing to do so very much. Would you please specify the exact sequence of your actions and which response you  receive from the product?

Please, sent us the screenshots of SyncMate Contact plugin settings. Also, please, send us "Actions log" for investigation.

You see, the more details you provide, the easier it will be for us to suggest a solution.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5