sync with CalDAV(Read 9042 times)
sync with CalDAV on: May 01, 2009, 02:11:34 AM
I sync my GoogleCalendar via CalDAV with iCal. Everything what I enter in Google Cal or iCal appears, when synced, in GoogleCalendar, iCal and my iPAQ, but when I add a new item on my iPAQ it doesn't appear on iCal (and ofcourse not on Google). Why?
I have tried to find solution but have got enough.

Re: sync with CalDAV Reply #1 on: May 07, 2009, 10:03:57 AM
Please let us know the version(build) of SyncMate you use.
Please also give us the detailed description (or send a screen shot to support@eltima.com)of Calendar plugin settings.
With what settings the event was created? Was the category assigned to the event?

Re: sync with CalDAV Reply #2 on: July 17, 2009, 02:26:48 AM
I too face the same problem. I am using the free Syncmate v2.0 (2.0.0.800) on Leopard 10.5.7. The sync is done with WM 6.1 on HTC TyTN II.

I have two calenders on my mac. One is an offical one which is configured with IMAP. The other a personal one with Google CalDAV. The sync works for both in the direction Mac -> WM6.1. But CalDAV does not work in the direction WM6.1 -> Mac.

I have configured the CalDAV account on Apple Mail correctly (it syncs the entries I enter in Apple Mail with Google Calender correctly). The Account-URL is entered as https://www.google.com/calendar/dav/<***masked***>group.calendar.google.com/user. Other values are Apple default for the CalDAV account.

Would be great if this issue could be solved. Thanks in advance,

Nirmal

Re: sync with CalDAV Reply #3 on: July 17, 2009, 09:24:14 AM
Sorry. Forgot to mention the Calender-URL:
/calendar/dav/<***masked***>@group.calendar.google.com/events/

Nirmal

Re: sync with CalDAV Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 10:32:44 AM
As far as I understand you add in your calendar (iCal) URL calendar from Google. But it is read-only and it works only in one direction. So you can't sync it.

You can use SyncMate connections and plugins to get events from Google.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5