Connection problem Mac to HTC(Read 13454 times)
Connection problem Mac to HTC on: August 09, 2009, 02:44:14 PM
Hi,

after some fine month of harmonic sync between Mac (10.5.7/8) and VPA IV compact and the beta-version of SyncMate I update to 2.0.0.807 and no connection is possible!
I accept the way to have only sync option for adresses and cal, but I not agree with the fact, that the Sync doesn't work. I never changed any options.

Who can help me in this situation?
What steps are necessary to bring back my syncronisation?

I'm very confused. Thanks for help ...

Re: Connection problem Mac to HTC Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 10:07:56 AM
We'd be happy to help you if you provided more info.

1. Have you uninstalled the previous version before installing the new one.
If no please uninstall SyncMate using the uninstaller.pkg from your Mac and remove it from your mobile device. Reboot your HTC and install the latest build. To download it please follow: http://mac.eltima.com/download/syncmate.dmg

2. If you experience any problems connecting SyncMate, please, make sure to check this article: http://wiki.eltima.com/knowledge-base/syncmate/connection-problems.html

3. If the problem persists please specify your step-by-step actions, what exactly you do and where, so we can reproduce your actions and see where exactly the problem occurs.

4. Also, send us SyncMate Activity log or the system log messages during connection.

To find a system log please follow Applications -> Utilities -> Console - Launch. Choose System log, clear it (tool bar button - Clear Display), connect your mobile device and send us the messages from system log.

Re: Connection problem Mac to HTC Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 11:14:47 AM
Hi Ann,

thanks very much! I follow your hints - and miss the success. Sorry. But I give you my activities to follow me ...

1. devices are without cabel connection, Eltima Syncmate driver from HTC deinstalled per Settings>Uninstall
2. I don't found the uninstaller.pkg, so I have used AppCleaner to uninstall (first problem?)
3. HTC reseted and restarted
4. download and install new version from your link (drag and drop to application folder)
5. firewall set to accept all incoming
6. HTC: connection per USB okay (no changes necessary)
7. Start Syncmate, choice windows mobile per USB, than connect per cable devices
8. wait, wait wait - no reaction in Syncmate, cancel dialog

Here is the logfile of Syncmate:

Code: javascript:void(0);
Build 2.0.0.807
BackService version: 0.4.2b25
USB driver version: 0.2.4b13
Can't activate RAPI session.

And these are the information from System

Generic RNDIS:

Produkt-ID: 0x0bce
  Hersteller-ID: 0x0bb4  (High Tech Computer, Corp. (HTC))
  Version: 0.00
  Seriennummer: 3fbf5000-7351-0801-1408-c5ec015XXXXX
  Geschwindigkeit: Bis zu 12 MBit/s
  Hersteller: HTC
  Standort-ID: 0xfa460000
  Verfügbare Stromstärke (mA): 500
  Erforderliche Stromstärke (mA): 100

And now I'm at the same point since last try  :-[

The other way per WiFi are closed with: can't connect to device

logfile is here:
Build 2.0.0.807
BackService version: 0.4.2b25
USB driver version: 0.2.4b13
Can't activate RAPI session.
Cant connect to Pocket (Socket: Connect failed: Operation now in progress)
I think there is missing the new device driver for HTC, but where is it?

I remember you, with last betaversion there were no problem to connect per WiFi and no problem to syn all items! I install the advised update with your integrated function and olé: nothing works. Then began the selfmade-problems ...

If I can give you more details, let me know that and: I very lucky that you help me!
Thanks a lot and have a nice weekend!
MacWindows

Re: Connection problem Mac to HTC Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 02:32:23 PM
We'd be happy to help you if you provided more info.
1. Have you ever used Missing Sync program? If yes, please make sure that you have no Missing Sync files in your system.

2. Try to delete Windows Mobile connection in SyncMate. Also go to your Mac Network settings and delete Win mobile network interface. Then launch Console, choose system log, connect your mobile device and wait a moment. If the driver installation on the mobile device will not begin than send us system log messages during connection.

3. You may try to install SyncMate driver manually via wi-fi:
To find SyncMate driver please follow: Applications -> Syncmate.app -> mouse right click -> Show package content -> Resources -> SyncMate.arm.CAB
Copy this file to your mobile device and launch it. SyncMate will be installed on the device.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5