Question concerning redistribution(Read 6392 times)
Question concerning redistribution on: October 04, 2009, 12:52:54 PM
Hi,

after having implemented SPortAX into my project, I now have a question concerning redistribution:

I have made up a setup (using InnoSetup) where I copy Sport.dll and regsp.exe into my application´s directory (e.g. C:\Program Files\myApp) and register it with my OEM-registration code. When I test this setup on my development computer and start my application, the Sport.dll brings the message, that it is run in DEMO mode. I figured out that this happens, because on my development computer, the Sport.dll was already registered in another directory by Your setup routine. That brings up the following question:

If a customer of my application, already has a program on his computer which also uses Sport.dll, and this Sport.dll is registered in the application directory of that application - will he loose the registration when he installs my application? That would be quite annoying! Or do I miss something here?

Thanks in advance

Matthias

Re: Question concerning redistribution - [Solved] Reply #1 on: October 05, 2009, 06:12:53 PM
Sorry, the problem was selfmade! Everything works as it should!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5