Contact Form(Read 15566 times)
Contact Form on: January 17, 2010, 05:07:01 AM
Hi I am almost done my web on show.kit.
But I am having problems figuring out how to add an contact form, maybe I am not looking hard enough
but can someone please help me!
Thanks much
Momo

Re: Contact Form Reply #1 on: January 18, 2010, 05:15:59 PM
Please clarify your usage scenario in detail, i.e.:

1. What do you mean by "add a contact form"?

2. Which elements should this "contact form" involve?

3. What Show.kit template are you using?

Re: Contact Form Reply #2 on: January 18, 2010, 05:25:06 PM
I am using the template FL29.
I have 4 different slides and the fourth one is a contact page in order to reach me.
I have no seen any contact forms so I tried to hyperlink it to Outlook and it wouldnt not work.
I have also sent several messages to the support_AT_eltima.com to request the log in data so I am not restricted to one type of sounds or intros.
And yet no one has contacted me back with that info.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2010, 03:06:48 PM by Travis »

Re: Contact Form Reply #3 on: January 19, 2010, 04:11:50 PM
1. For feedback purposes you can insert hyperlink as follows: mailto:yourmail@mail.com where instead of "yourmail@mail.com" you should type your e-mail address.

Thus, when someone clicks this link his/her e-mail client will be launched and a window for writing a new message will appear with your e-mail address in "To:" field.

For more information on inserting hyperlinks into Show.kit templates, please, visit:
http://wiki.eltima.com/knowledge-base/show-kit-windows/insert-hyperlink.html

2. I have looked through the correspondence for support_AT_eltima.com and there are only two messages sent from your e-mail address with the text as follows:

"momowebs.... has sent you a secure email using Hushmail. To read it, please visit the following web page:

https://www.hushmail.com/express/.......

Frequently Asked Questions:
Why did I receive this email?...."

However, there were no answers provided in these messages which we should enter into "Answer:" field when we open the above web page to be able to read your message.

Please, send your requests to us using regular e-mail service or contact form at our website.

3. I have sent your login and password to access Show.kit Extras Area to your e-mail.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5