Flash Decompiler: "Access Violation" - will not run on Win 7 32-bit(Read 23803 times)
I just downloaded the Flash Decompiler and installed for the first time from http://www.eltima.com/products/flashdecompiler.  However, when I try to run it I receive the following error after about 2 sec. (Error: Access violation at 0x0241D071 (tried to read from 0x02EB0264), program terminated.

I'm running Win 7 Ultimate, 32-bit on a core 2 duo PC with 4 GB Mem (I know that only 3+ are being accessed).  I've tried changing the app to run in XP mode, but still gives the same error.  I've also tried rebooting and reinstalling but same error occurs.  I'm also running SEP 11 for my AV, but have disabled it as well.  Also, I ran clear_all.reg successfully, but error still occurs.

I have sent Flash Decompiler Trillix debug build to you along with the instructions to the e-mail which you specified during registration at this forum.

I emailed you the log file as instructed.

My order ID : .....
After install Flash Decompiler, when open I have:
"Error: Acess violation at 0x00403A50(tried to read oxFFFFFFFF), program terminated".
With Windows 7 Home Premium
« Last Edit: December 22, 2010, 03:03:37 PM by Travis »

My order ID : .....
After install Flash Decompiler, when open I have:
"Error: Acess violation at 0x00403A50(tried to read oxFFFFFFFF), program terminated".
With Windows 7 Home Premium

Following your uninstall report we provided you with the further steps on investigating this issue in the e-mail sent from support[at]eltima.com

Please, reply to us by e-mail.

Thank you.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5