Flash'In'App - URLLoader POST + variables(Read 14163 times)
Flash'In'App - URLLoader POST + variables on: June 21, 2010, 11:17:31 AM
Hi,
I am currently looking for a way to use URLLoader with a POST request method. Flash'in'App treats every URLLoader as a GET method or so it seems.

How would I go and catch a request as a POST request, and catch the variables used in the request called by the swf?

With friendly regards,
ekinsol

Re: Flash'In'App - URLLoader POST + variables Reply #1 on: June 21, 2010, 12:57:17 PM
Flash'in'App treats every URLLoader as a GET method or so it seems.
This is not true. As you perhaps know Adobe Flash Player plugin transfers data using GET or POST requests in accordance to the request type specified for this URL.

If Adobe Flash Player plugin requests data for an URL from Flash'In'App, Flash'In'App transfers data using the proper request type (GET/POST).

If Adobe Flash Player plugin loads external resources by itself (no information is requested from Flash'In'App, no call for netscapeView:shouldLoadRequest:onTarget: delegate method) Flash'In'App doesn't handle it.

How would I go and catch a request as a POST request, and catch the variables used in the request called by the swf?

When Adobe Flash Player plugin needs to load some data, the following delegate method is called:

Code: [Select]
- (StreamLoadType) netscapeView:(ESNetscapePluginView *)netscapeView shouldLoadRequest:(NSURLRequest *)request onTarget:(TargetsValues)target;
In order to check whether it is POST or GET, you may call:

Code: [Select]
[request HTTPMethod];
For more information on self-contained resource loading, please, visit: http://wiki.eltima.com/user-guides/flash-in-app-macos/manage-resources-loading.html (refer to "External loading" section).

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5